In this day and age of communication, every one of us has something to say and needs a platform to say it. Whether personal or business you hardly need a WordPress web designer to come up with a stunning WordPress website design. You too can start now and be successful in growing your website and business or just as a platform to reach a greater audience for your posts. And what better place to start than with WordPress used by more than 25% of the top ten million websites and proudly the best blogging system on the entire web. The key advantage of the WordPress platform is the fact that you can choose your WordPress web design settling for something that suits your needs like the WordPress responsive website designs or WordPress and woo commerce web design.
How to create a WordPress website design in three easy steps
Step #1: Choose a domain name
When selecting a domain name for your new WordPress website, here are a few guidelines and tips to ensure that you get it right the first time.
- Match the WordPress site’s domain name to your business name or the name of the organization. This makes it easier for visitors to recall the domain name and search engines to view you site for your company’s name searches. You can also match a keyword if the keyword for your brand is also in your business name.
- Use familiar .com and .net or .org extensions rather than the emerging strange ones like .pizza, etc. these can make your website almost invisible to sear engine users
- Make it memorable
- Choose a catchy name
- One that goes with your personal or business brand
Step #2: Choose a web hosting service for your WordPress website
Web hosting is your connection to your website to the internet.
While the WordPress CMS platform is free and perfect for starting your first blog online, the web hosting service may not be. Don’t worry; you don’t need to rob a bank, it cheap going for $5 a month or even less on some of the best hosts like bluehost.com
Tips for choosing web hosting service for your WordPress website
- As a beginner don’t host your website
- Avoid free hosting services if you can
- Choosing a good host will ensure your site loads quickly
Step #3: Installing and customizing your WordPress website design
Having acquired a domain name and rented space on a web hosting service now is the high time to set up and tweak your WordPress web design. It is easy; you do not have to be an experienced WordPress web designer to do it.
Ways to install WordPress to your domain.
- Log in to your web host
- In the control panel select WordPress and choose the domain you need to install it on
- Start installation mission accomplished!
Now all is left is the tons of customization and configuration for your new website to run at the optimum potential. You should carefully choose a theme; add content and install plug-ins to expand your WordPress website design capabilities.